Charlie Sheen’s severe food poisoning caused by bad clams
The former Two and a Half men star was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday June 8th, after he had a seafood dinner delivered to his house.
Sheen’s publicist Jeffrey Ballard tells Us Weekly that after Sheen fell ill, he went to a local medical center “just to be on the safe side”.
Ballard adds, “It was clams, bad clams. Nothing too exciting… They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later.”
Celebrities Who Never Finished High School
Yeah, yeah yeah, we know, we’ll do our homework, but… OK, OK, yes we need an education to succeed in life, mom. We get it. But do we? AdvertisementThat’s what ...
click here to read more